Taco Sisig Recipe
Enjoy this Tex-Mex classic with a twist of signature Kapampangan flavor. Perfect merienda for the whole family.
- 250 g Ulam Mismo! Sisig (pork or chicken or chunky)
- 10 pcs taco shell
- 30 g taco powder
- 1 pc medium white onion, sliced
- 2 pcs small tomatoes, chopped
- 250 g cabbage, chopped
- 1 pc small bell pepper, in small cubes
- 100 g grated cheddar cheese
- Sauté Ulam Mismo! Sisig and taco powder. Set aside.
- Fill taco shell with cabbage, tomatoes, bell pepper, onions, and sisig.
- Top with grated cheddar cheese then serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.