Sisig In A Boat Recipe
This dish doesn’t only look good, it tastes good too! Gather your family and show off this beauty. Enjoy Sisig in a boat with a few simple steps.
Sisig In A Boat
- 250 g Ulam Mismo! Sisig (pork or chicken or chunky)
- 5 pcs small green bell pepper, cut into two with seeds removed
- 20 g siling labuyo, minced
- 20 g white onions, minced
- 20 g garlic, minced
- 20 ml cooking oil
- calamansi juice (as needed)
- In a pan, sauté garlic, onion, and Ulam Mismo! Sisig. Set aside.
- Fill in a fresh bell pepper with sautéed sisig.
- Serve with freshly chopped onions and minced siling labuyo.