Ampalaya Sisig Recipe
Sometimes, bitter is better. What other way to enjoy a healthy ampalaya dish than Ampalaya Sisig?
- 250 g Ulam Mismo! Sisig (pork or chicken or chunky)
- 2 pcs small ampalaya, sliced and boiled without the seeds
- 2 pcs small eggs, beaten
- 1 pc small white onion, chopped
- 30 g all-purpose flour
- cooking oil (enough to deep fry)
- Sauté onions and Ulam Mismo! Sisig in a pan.
- Fill the sliced ampalaya with sautéed sisig.
- Cover each sisig-filled ampalaya with flour, then dip in beaten eggs.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
- Place the fried ampalaya on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.