Pizza Sisig Recipe
Crispy crust with flavorful toppings, that’s what Pizza Sisig offers. Two of our favorite dishes in one recipe, best served fresh out of the oven.
- 250 g Ulam Mismo! Sisig (pork or chicken or chunky)
- 2 pcs medium pizza dough
- 100 ml spaghetti sauce
- 1 pc small bell pepper, in chunks
- 1 pc small can pineapple tid bits
- 1 pc small can sliced mushrooms
- 80 g grated cheese
- 1pc celery stem, thinly chopped
- Spread spaghetti sauce on the dough.
- Sprinkle grated cheese.
- Add sisig meat, pineapple, bell pepper, and sliced mushroom.
- Place prepared pizza on a pan at a very low fire. Cover and toast for 12-15 minutes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.