Oyster Sisig Recipe
A fresh alternative to a simple oyster dish. Sisig prepared with oyster sauce topped with vegetables of your choice.
- 250 g Ulam Mismo! Sisig (pork or chicken or chunky)
- 4-6 pcs iceberg lettuce
- 20 g butter
- 4-6 pcs cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc medium onion, diced
- 15 ml oyster sauce
- 10 g cheddar cheese for each lettuce
- siling labuyo (optional)
- In a pan, sauté garlic and onion with butter and oyster sauce.
- Prepare iceberg lettuce (choose smaller leaves to create more oyster sisig).
- Fill lettuce with sautéed sisig and top with sliced cheddar cheese and siling labuyo.