Omelette Sisig Recipe
Omelette a la Viande! Effortless take on the most popular egg dish. Enjoy Omelette Sisig in just a few minutes! Bon Apetit!
- 250 g Ulam Mismo! Sisig (pork or chicken or chunky)
- 6 pcs small eggs, beaten
- 20 ml cooking oil
- 6 pcs cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc medium onion, minced
- 1 pc small bell pepper, minced
- siling labuyo (optional)
- In a pan, sauté garlic, onion, bell pepper, and Ulam Mismo! Sisig in cooking oil. Set aside after cooking.
- Heat oil in a pan on very low heat.
- Pour the beaten eggs into the hot pan, tilting the pan to create a very thin, almost crepe-like layer.
- Flip the egg to cook the other side.
- Place the cooked egg on a plate.
- Line up an amount of sisig on the egg then fold the egg in half.
- Sprinkle with siling labuyo and serve.