Nacho Sisig Mango Recipe
A sweet and spicy fusion. You and your family will surely enjoy this blend of different flavors. How can a recipe be so simple yet so creative? Try the recipe today!
Nacho Sisig Mango
- 250 g Ulam Mismo! Sisig (pork or chicken or chunky)
- 1/8 kg fried pork liver or chicken liver, mashed
- 1 pc small white onion, chopped
- 30 g taco powder
- 1 pc medium ripe mango, in small cubes
- 100 g lettuce, chopped
- 300-400 g nacho chips
- Sauté Ulam Mismo! Sisig, onion, and liver with taco powder.
- In a bowl, mix sautéed sisig, lettuce, and mango.
- Serve as dip for nacho chips.