Lumpiang Shanghai Sisig Recipe
Target locked! The ultimate comfort food and the best pork dish in the country in one dish. You can never go wrong with delicious Sisig Lumpiang Shanghai.
Lumpiang Shanghai Sisig
- 250 g Ulam Mismo! Sisig (pork or chicken or chunky)
- 8-10 pcs lumpia wrapper
- 1 pc medium white onion, chopped
- 1 pc medium egg
- 30 ml soy sauce
- 30 ml calamansi juice
- siling labuyo (optional)
- cooking oil (enough to deep fry)
- Mix Ulam Mismo! Sisig, onions, and egg in a bowl.
- Wrap sisig mixture in lumpia wrapper.
- Heat oil. Deep fry until golden brown and drain on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Serve with Toyo-Mansi and siling labuyo as a dipping sauce.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.